This is a “time capsule” this 911T has been sitting since the 90’s,
This 72 911T coupe was discovered in tow yard lot, where it was sitting since the early nineties, truly a rust free example, the front suspension support is still original to the car, car came equipped with factory air conditioning, we had originally intended to restored this car to original specs however we have a few too many projects that we are working towards completion, this have decided to forego this restoration and pass it on.
The GOOD, the BAD, the UGLY Details:
1) SOLID SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA car, no rust no evidence of replacement panels, floors, front suspension support SOLID,
2) Exterior, color change car, originally sepia brown, currently in BLACK, the condition of the paint is driver quality, we have had the paint color sanded & buffed, further more we have repainted a replacement original decklid as well as the front & rear bumpers, again please note what we have done is salvage the paint, gaps are very good, there is no evidence of prior accident damage.
3) Interior, during it’s time in storage it was vandalized, seats were slashed with a razor blade, although it is intact, it is core value only, dash, seats, carpet etc will need replacement or be restored.
4) Although some of you may decide this endeavor will not produce a return on investment, with early 911 values sky rocketing and original cars becoming too expensive to drive, this would make a ideal hot rod / r-gruppe car for the right individual, @ this point it could be made into anything your heart may desire, paint & body are ready for assembly, drivetrain is ready to be built to your specs.
5) Included are photos of the car when we received it as well as photos prior to delivery to a paint specialist as well as it’s current state, bear in mind originally had planned to restore it back to it’s original glory, photos are titled, if you note the first set of photos, it shows what will be included with the car
*Originally Sepia Brown, color change to black
* factory AC, front lower fog lights
*has sat for last 20 years, note red oil filter
*61,000 miles appears original
*vandalized interior, (razor blade)
*rust free chassis, does not appear that the front suspension support needs replacement
*note wheel wheels, pressure washed, note sepia brown
*non matching motor was exposed to WATER will turn but needs to be cracked open, non-matching engine to be delivered on a pallet.
1972 911 T Coupe SOLD
- Product Code: 1972 911 T Coupe
- Availability: In Stock